You have time, you feel good in our hotel and you want to stay more. We understand you !
For less than one hour, you could discover or rediscover the following:
- Cherbourg, open on the ocean, protected by its harbours and forts, with lots of hidden gardens and museums, especially La Cite de la Mer,
- Valognes, discreet and romantic with its private hotels and the Cider museum,
- Le Pays de la Hague, its magic places, its coast and its gardens : Port Racine, Vauville, Goury, le Nez de Jobourg…
- Carentan, Isigny and the Regional Natural Park of Cotentin and Bessin marshes/swamps,
- Coutances, its cathedral, its old streets and its famous Jazz Festival,
- The D-Day places and beaches: Sainte-Mere-Eglise, Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, Colville,
- Bayeux, the Mathilde Queen’s tapestry, the cathedral and museums.
You could also decide to visit for a day the Mont Saint Michel or Caen.
view photo gallery